The 2022 Business Meeting was nothing sort of excitement and emotions. Over 100 Section Members resulted in a packed conference room to hear from great speakers, national update, reflect on the years of Brad Demo, PGA and a look to the future with the new Executive Director, Adam Greeno.
- Vice President of PGA of America, Don Rea, PGA gave us an update on PGA America and the Headquarters.
- Dan Bubany (certified coach / RBX coach) shared how you can go from burnout to balance in 12 weeks.
- Don Armstrong was our keynote speaker and shared his wisdom on Leading, Managing and Accelerating Change.
- The District 7 Regional Team shared their update.
- District 7 Director – Barry Howard, PGA
- PGA of America Regional Director – Kelly Gilley, PGA
- PGA of America Career Consultant – Jacque Madison, PGA
- PGA of America Player Engagement Consultant – Austin Jarchow, PGA
- PGA of America Recruiting Specialist – Dylan Gladney, MBA
To round up the meeting Executive Director, Brad Demo, PGA gave an emotional speech of his 17 years with the section. Not an easy speech to follow but Adam Greeno shared a few words about the future of the Section.
Following the Business Meeting we hosted our 2022 Awards Banquet, sponsored by Masek Golf Car Company.
2022 Player of the Year Winners